productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Location: Ideally in the Vancouver, BC area.
Productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, Productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Join our growing Analytics team at Productboard and help us create and drive a data-first culture across the whole company. We strive to understand what drives our customers and what makes the biggest impact on our product.
✨ We are looking for a founding member on the Marketing Analytics team, who will assume ownership of strategic analytics initiatives upon starting that will have an outsize impact on our Marketing team.
On a typical day, you will …
- In Productboard, we have a lot of data for you to sift through, search for hidden insights and their business implications. We want you to deeply understand what’s going on in our product and propose solutions to any inefficiencies you find
- Your daily bread will be 1. Analyze, 2. Tell us the Story (what happened, why it happened, what caused the numbers) and 3. Recommend (what should we do to improve)
- Be an early hire who will help shape and build a world-class analytics team
- Work with stakeholders within Marketing to produce impactful insights from Productboard's complex data environment.
- Own end-to-end performance reporting on all Marketing channel metrics and providing insight to the team (including email, display, SEM, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with the sales, marketing, product and data teams to provide analysis, reporting and tool-building capabilities that inform our key stakeholders
- Ensure marketing data governance, troubleshoot data, and provide deeper insights on business KPIs
- Provide thought leadership and data support on the design, execution, and measurement of impactful experiments and channel tests.
- Drive meaningful and accurate Business Reports from marketing data
- Bachelors’ or above in quantitative field: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Familiarity with marketing tactics, including campaigns and marketing channels such as SEM, Display, and Email, is a plus
- 3-5 years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- Deep understanding of SaaS Marketing demand funnel - B2B and B2C
- Experience with Google Analytics (certification is a plus)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Proficiency with Marketo and Salesforce is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro + monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation and sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day (or lunch delivered to your home)
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🎓 Language lessons
🌉 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 4,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard
to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You'll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You'll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.