Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom is growing! We’re looking for a Product Manager to help envision and design the tools and systems that will help Noom become more productive, collaborative, and efficient. This PM will work closely with PMs and operational teams like Talent, People, Strategy, and Finance to understand how Noom currently operates and determine how we can improve our operations through better tools for communication, planning, and operational processes. Your success will empower the Noom team to reach tens of millions of users and support their quest for lifelong health through behavior change and psychology.
Noom is a leader in mobile behavior change, and combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Your work will be pivotal in helping us grow in the next stage of our journey.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Collaborate with PMs and internal teams to understand and improve how the Noom team works.
- Leverage your analytical and product skills to identify and anticipate operational bottlenecks, choose the right areas to invest, and design solutions with milestones that lead to measurable improvement.
- Become an expert in how to run a fast-growing technology startup company and team.
- Make the build/buy/partner decisions to bring your roadmap to fruition.
- Own, from a product perspective, the metrics that we use to track the health of our teams and operational processes.
- Apply a highly experimental, data-driven product mindset to complex business, communications, and operational challenges.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have had PM-type responsibilities at a startup and had to deal with limited resources/ambiguity (even if not titled as a PM)
- Must have related experience working as a PM with operational teams, on things like communications and internal data systems, experimentation systems, or workflow tools.
- Excellent communication skills: you will need to understand the needs of all kinds of stakeholders and seamlessly communicate and get buy-in across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly analytical & outcome-oriented. You identify simple solutions in the midst of technical complexity
- Total of at least 5 years of experience as a PM in the product/engineering team of a tech company.
- Desire to learn & humility: what we are doing has never really been done, and our approach is quite unique, and you will be surrounded by smart folks. So you must be ready to learn, not just to teach.
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB AMAZING:
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Working on some breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to how we experiment)
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free meals in the office once open again, etc.)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still family-driven culture