Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
As an Engineering Manager in the Apple team you'll partner with the current manager within the team to help scale the team and their practices over the course of 2022. You'll report to the Director of Engineering for mobile, who leads both the Apple and Android teams at Dashlane. We're building a team culture focussed on psychological safety, where you will play an important role in helping shape the culture of the team as it grows. This role requires a high degree of autonomy and the ability to clearly communicate both with the team and also with engineering teams across the organization.
This role is based in France either remote or based in our Paris office. English is our working language. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage a team of software engineers in the Apple team, focusing on motivation, psychological safety and talent development
- Ensure your team is using best practices for code reviews and regularly participate in code reviews
- Stay up to date with the latest technical innovations released by Apple and ensure your team are up-to-date with this knowledge, not limited to but including Swift, SwiftUI and concurrent programming
- Maintain a high level of communication across your team, working closely with your manager to ensure feedback is shared and concerns are raised early
- Understand and communicate company level objectives and ensure high level ideas are broken down and understood by your team
- Lead and own a high quality recruitment process for new hires, working closely with the recruitment team and engineers involved in the hiring process
- 2+ years experience recruiting, managing and training engineers using Apple technologies
- 2+ years experience as an iOS or macOS developer who has shipped apps to the App Store
We're Also Looking For:
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Strong focus on development for themselves and others
- Experience working in a distributed team across multiple timezones
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and split between France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Senior Product Manager - Authentication (Remote - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Senior Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension Team (Remote Eligible - US) New York City, NY, US
- Senior Product Manager - Authentication (Remote - France) Paris, FR
- Marketing Operations Specialist (Remote Eligible - US) New York City, NY, US