Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
Organizations today are at an ever-increasing risk of experiencing password-related breaches. One popular study reports that 80% of all data breaches can be traced back to passwords. With the increase in remote work, organizations are highly aware of these risks, but lack the tools that enable securing credentials without adding significant overload to security teams or employees. And the Authentication experience is becoming increasingly important for businesses.
As a Senior Product Manager focused on our Authentication experience specifically on Mobile, you’ll be responsible for building products to address businesses' needs. You’ll work closely with a broad mix of stakeholders across Engineering, UX, Data & Analytics, and Sales & Marketing to grow adoption through authentication. We’re looking for someone who has a strong track record of managing the full lifecycle of a technical product – from ideation to launch to continuous improvement. This role is not about "tuning" our existing product. It would suit PMs who truly seek to disrupt to deliver quality, innovative, new customer experiences to drive the business forward.
To begin with, you’ll be paired with a fast-paced Mobile development team in Paris, and also work closely with teams based in the US.
Location: This role can be either in-person at any of our New York, Paris or Lisbon offices, or be based remotely anywhere in the 3 countries our offices are in. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Become an expert on our customers’ Authentication needs, and translate that understanding into a vision, strategy, and roadmap for one of our authentication-focused teams
- Be a tireless advocate for the customer informed by data, research, direct feedback from customers and prospects, and Sales & Customer Success teams
- Lead a cross-functional team to launch new product experiences to deliver customer and business value
- Develop deep market expertise, conducting competitive assessment and positioning analyses for our products, and determine vectors of current and emerging competitors
- Mentor junior-level PMs
- 3+ years' Product Management experience, ideally with Authentication capabilities such as SSO or MFA
- 3+ years' experience in Agile development as a Product Owner
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
We're also looking for:
- Customer-obsession and immense empathy
- Technically adept, strategic, systems thinking
- High curiosity, self-awareness, and willingness to learn - especially technical aspects of Authentication products
- Ability to blend qualitative & quantitative insights and industry trends into clear problems to be solved
- Ability to craft, articulate, and break down a longer-term vision, scoping a 'Minimum Lovable Product' release as a first step to get there
- Influential communication skills - written and spoken
- Bias for action - you do whatever it takes to make your product and team success
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and split between France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.