Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Head of Partnerships
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ empowers customer-facing teams to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Inc 5000 (#99), Forbes Cloud 100 (#28), LinkedIn Top Start Ups (#2), and Great Places to Work lists in 2021.
As Head of Partnerships, you will be responsible for developing an ecosystem of Go-To-Market Channel and Technology partners who use their skills to help our mutual customers transform their business through revenue intelligence. You will use your experience in developing GTM pathways to build an organization that will recognize opportunities, build solutions, develop necessary business operations, and align GTM with our partners.
- Execute Gong’s partner strategy by engaging partners around mutual solutions (technology or services) that enhance our customer’s experience with the Gong platform.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders across GTM, Product, Research & Development to execute strategy.
- Develop operational infrastructure to support our partnering efforts.
- Build and develop a team of world-class partner development professionals.
- Drive Gong Sales (both net new logos and expansion deals) through partners.
- Help with partner recruitment, onboarding, and training.
- Managing partnership sales and channel management with referral partners, reseller partners, global system integrators (GSI), regional SIs, OEM partners, services and training partners, and technology partners.
- You have 7+ years of experience in high-growth SaaS partnership environments with a deep understanding of the best practices in SaaS partner ecosystems.
- Deep background and demonstrated success in multiple partnering models including resell, referrals, global systems integration, OEM, consulting (GSI) and technology.
- Experience building partner ecosystems for startups - this is a hands-on builder role.
- Demonstrated skill in building, coaching, and leading a team of partner professionals.
- Project management skillset with a strategic mindset for the business.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- For most plans, Gong pays 100% of the premiums for employees and 50% of premiums for dependents.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.