Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Glossier is looking for a data driven professional to join our Performance Marketing team. The ideal candidate can execute a set of successful channel strategies in partnership with the digital marketing agency, develop well-structured tests, roll out successful campaigns, and optimize performance over time against key KPI’s. This candidate will be able to partner with a variety of cross functional teams with ease balancing profitability and desirability.
The Paid Performance Manager will report into our Senior Director of Digital Marketing and help pdrive sustainable and efficient growth for Glossier globally. To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and execute rapidly. You will have a strong understanding of both the art and science of online marketing, working closely with our brand and creative teams. You are inclusive, courageous, discerning, curious, and devoted to the customer.
Six Month Expectations
- Drive Glossier.com revenue, scale consistent, and meet a variety of key KPI’s such as sales, traffic, conversion, CAC and ROAS
- Collaborate on monthly budget and targets through bottoms up forecasting while executing against ecommerce plan and objectives
- Help develop channel strategy across new product launches and evergreen campaigns achieving revenue goals
- Partners closely with our digital marketing agency and internal brand teams
- Provides clear briefs rooted in historical learnings, current trends, and/or clear testing goals and KPI’s
- Create clear and concise recaps based on performance and benchmarks across business meetings
- Exhibits a strong eye on the market for emerging channels and trends
Twelve+ Month Expectations
- Collaborate on monthly, quarterly and yearly marketing plans to pair to budget and growth goals
- Helps drive strategy across channels to maximize the most efficient CAC and ROAS without sacrificing the brand or long term growth
- Continually improve upon briefing templates to ensure timely, brand right, and effective creation of assets and copy
- Executing long term testing roadmap in partnership with Sales team and Marketing Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- You will be comfortable working with complex challenges, ambiguity, appreciate white space and autonomy, and understand the value of a rapid test and learn approach
- You will be savvy about how to leverage large data sets to create sophisticated advertising programs
- You’ll have a global mindset, and be equally comfortable working with marketers, product managers, engineers, finance managers, brand managers and teams ranging from creative to analytics
- 7+ years of progressive responsibility including experience in online marketing, product management, and/or growth team
- Experience across digital marketing channels outside of affiliate marketing
- Deep analytical abilities, especially with respect to experimental design and analysis
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.