Fastest growing property search company in Southeast Asia.
Product Designer @ 99.co
If you haven't read about our team and culture - please read it here first: https://medium.com/p/6d5ffeeb6d75/
- You have understand what makes an experience – you can think through various scenarios, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail and work with engineers build them
- You can distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions
- You have a strong understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white-space
- You have a refined aesthetic sense and can design to augment an experience given imperfect content
- You’re a self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the experience
- You look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions, and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to engineers
- You are OBSESSED over details, pixel-perfect obsession
- You have plenty of experience designing for the web and mobile
- You push limits and search for opportunities to become better
- You know how to create a style, and set up environment and processes for the team to be consistent with it
- You work well with teams
- You thrive in an startup environment
- You read everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application.
- Please include a link to your portfolio.
Some practical questions below - most are optional but helps us a great deal in figuring out if there's a good fit.
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for.