Moonfrog Labs creates social games for mobile devices.
At Moonfrog, own game products and be empowered to drive business goals, while creating unforgettable social experiences. Skip the hierarchy, focus on product strategy, take risks, learn and grow. Moonfrog is bringing together top notch product strategy team driven by state of the art data science and deep intuition on consumer behavior. Come on in!
In this role you will be responsible for:
● Driving a game product to meet user expectations, and business objectives around user acquisitions, engagement, and monetization
● Creating product roadmap with action items, and prioritize them along with game team
● Developing and delivering features for the game product; leading cross-functional teams by providing product vision and setting strategic goals for those groups
● Understanding player challenges and articulating the resolution of those issues to all internal stakeholder teams
Why work with us?
● Work with some of the most talented and passionate team members who take their game seriously
● Located in the CBD of vibrant city of Bangalore. Our office is about 1Km from the Metro station.
● Beautifully designed large office space with facilities like free food, gaming area, large meeting rooms.
● Flexible timing
● Competitive salary
Moonfrog was founded in late 2013 by experienced game developers with the mission of radicalizing mobile gaming in India by making entertainment accessible to everyone. Since the success of our game Teen Patti Gold (Indian Poker) and Smash Cricket, we’ve aspired to build the largest game distribution platform that can support tens and millions of users on a daily basis! We have managed to create unique and powerful engineering and product capabilities optimized for Indian audiences. We are passionate about bringing world class gaming to the Indian audience and are backed by leading venture capitalists like Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global. Our goal is to have Moonfrog games made available to every mobile user in the country. We are aggressively expanding by hiring top talent and developing new path breaking games for next 500 million Indian smartphone users.
● Considerable experience as product manager in game or an online property. You have a background in Business, Statistics or Economics.
● You possess great analytical skills, and have the ability to distill large amount of data into actionable inferences.
● You possess entrepreneurial spirit design skills to break down and explain complex concepts to a player.
● You are a gamer at heart who likes to plug that passion into providing players with unparalleled user experience.