Moonfrog Labs creates social games for mobile devices.
Come revolutionize the way games are discovered, designed and developed with Moonfrog! We are seeking Data Scientists, or Data Junkies as we like to call it who is interested in collecting, analyzing and creating actionable business insights from billions of data points. You will find that this role will challenge you to combine your computational & statistical skills with your ability to communicate the story behind the data.
In this role you will be responsible for:
● Articulating the user behavior to the team. In other words you will use analytics, and statistics to extract useful information and turn it into helpful insight that can help us improve players' experiences.
● Developing algorithms and predictive models to solve critical business problems.
● Prototyping new ways to visualize and understand data relationships.
● Developing tools and libraries that will help the team to improve efficiency.
Why work with us?
● Work with some of the most talented team members who are from the top 5 Institutes in the country.
● Located in the CBD of vibrant city of Bangalore. Our office is about 1Km from the Metro station.
● Beautifully designed large office space with facilities like free food, gaming area, large meeting rooms.
● Flexible timing
● Competitive salary
Moonfrog was founded in late 2013 by experienced game developers with the mission of radicalizing mobile gaming in India by making entertainment accessible to everyone. Since the success of our game Teen Patti Gold (Indian Poker) and Smash Cricket, we’ve aspired to build the largest game distribution platform that can support tens and millions of users on a daily basis! We have managed to create unique and powerful engineering and product capabilities optimized for Indian audiences. We are passionate about bringing world class gaming to the Indian audience and are backed by leading venture capitalists like Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global. Our goal is to have Moonfrog games made available to every mobile user in the country. We are aggressively expanding by hiring top talent and developing new path breaking games for next 500 million Indian smartphone users.
● Knowledge of applied mathematics, statistical methods, machine learning and algorithms with a formal degree in Business/Economics/Statistics or Engineering
● Hands on experience with SQL, along with strong passion for quantitative analysis
● Analytical coder adept in any scripting language.