CleverTap is a user engagement and analytics platform for mobile app developers.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Technical Writer to own our Developer and End-User Documentation. CleverTap is an advanced analytics and engagement platform for mobile and web. Web and Mobile developers integrate CleverTap SDKs into their app and Product Managers and Marketers use CleverTap Dashboard and APIs to track user behavior and manage marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will document SDK integration procedures and examples for engineers across all supported platforms, including Web, iOS, Android, Unity. Additionally, the candidate will document the use of all CleverTap APIs for creating behavioral segments and creating programmatic campaigns across supported marketing channels including Push, In-App, SMS, Web, Web Push, Email, and Webhooks.
Finally, the candidate will be responsible for documenting end user functionality supported in the CleverTap dashboard – not only describing features but providing examples and motivation for use.
The successful candidate will be comfortable interacting with Engineering, Design, Product Management and Marketing, be comfortable with web and mobile technologies and have a passion making complex topics, simple and approachable.
• 2 to 5 years of technical writing experience
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, or related fields
• Experience writing for the Developer audience, DevOps audience, or IT Pro audience
• Direct experience using multiple documentation tools to develop base templates and manipulate output styles along with technical style guides
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A proactive and open-minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering results
• Passion for thriving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Strong attention to detail and Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to take highly complicated material and turn it into easily digestible material for non-technical users
₹400K – ₹1200K
0.01% – 0.1%