Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is seeking quality assurance engineers to ensure continuously deliver of high quality system. You will work with engineers to design testing plans for various types of systems - large traffic distributed system, machine learning algorithm, big data platform, frontend system, etc. We expect the candidate to master the skills in defining suitable automation QA for different types of system.
- Design and implement automatic testing plan with goal to reduce manual efforts in mind. You will work with team on Continuously Integration with goal to achieve Continuously Deployment.
- Work with product team members and review requirements and specs. Will help make sure testability is part of the spec.
- Develop new tools and framework to streamline the development process for different products - network system, machine learning algorithm, big data, etc.
- Work with other developer and QA engineers to create cross-team testing solution.
- Help guide the QA team members.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in Computer Science or related
- Good English communication skill, self-directed and good teamwork
- Fast learner and good troubleshooting skills
- Strong programming experience in Python is huge plus
- Experience with development process like TDD or BDD
- Experience with testing frameworks like Robot Framework, TestNG, Selenium
- Experience with CI system like Jenkins
- Experience with Git and Docker