HealthKart is India's largest online nutrition and fitness destination, which offers products, services and expert assistance to fitness enthusiasts. The company also owns leading nutrition brands, including MuscleBlaze, Incredio and HealthViva.
Total Exp - 2 to 3 yrs
Position - Data Analyst - Infrastructure
Location - Gurgaon
The Data Engineer should be an expert familiar with all of the data warehousing technical components (e.g. ETL, Reporting, Data Model), infrastructure (e.g. hardware and software) and their integration. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing overall architecture and high level design. The candidate must have extensive experience with Star Schemas, Dimensional Models, Datamarts in Traditional Data Warehouses as well as in Big Data / Advanced Analytics domains. The individual is expected to bring a methodology and lead the framework development for the next generation data warehouse by designing an efficient, flexible, extensible, and scalable ETL design and mappings and also will be working extensively on building big data environment.
Tools : Redshift, Pentaho, Vertica, Tableau, Qliksense,
Keywords : Data warehousing , Data Architecture, SQL, AWS, ETL
SKILLS REQUIRED -
1) Managing datawarehouse (Vertica/Redshift etc)
2) ETL developer (Pentaho would be Preferred)
3) Good in SQL (Some reporting Exp)
4) Experience in managing Qlikview/Tableau as admin
JOB DESCRIPTION -
Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data warehouse
- Mapping and tracing data from system to system in order to solve a given business or system problem
- Design and create data reports and reporting tools to help business executives in their decision-making
- Critical Attributes
- Strong Knowledge with SQL, databases
- Should be hands on with MS Office, especially Excel
- Hands on Experience with ETL tools like Informatica, Pentaho
- Experience with reporting tools like Microstrategy would be Ad-on
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts.
- Ready to work in small teams.
- Collaborating with different business functions for requirement gathering and understanding