BYJU's is a supplementary learning company with a disruptive product in the K-12 and test prep segment.
We are passionate about making India and the World “think and learn” through various platforms, models, and pedagogies.
What we expect of you:
Versatile and creative with a good understanding of concepts and pedagogy across Math and Science in the K-12 segment
Pioneer in the field of aptitude based domains like quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, data interpretation etc.
Eager to create quality content and translate the same efficaciously across offline, online, application-based and classroom platforms.
Our aptitude gurus help CAT enthusiasts take a leap forward with various tips and tricks, shortcut methods and personal guidance – the BYJU’S way.
We thrive to make exciting modules for CAT preparation.
We are experts in developing content for Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability for CAT and Bank POs.
Some of our aptitude gurus take up classes for 6th to 10th-grade students as well!
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Creating rich content and assessments in Science and/or Math for grades 1 through 12
- Creating rich content and assesments for aptitude based exams like CAT and Bank PO
- Conducting classes across major centers in Bangalore for grades 7 through 12
- Building scripts & storyboards towards effective multimedia communication of content
- Making videos , films, games, simulations, and adaptive-learning journeys
- Mentoring students with their doubts and lesson plan over multiple communication channels
- Integrating all the aforementioned creations into deployable formats
How to Apply
First up – Download Byjus The Learning App from App Store or Play Store (you have free access for a week or so). Study the app structure and sample a few videos from different subjects in different grades.
Get the following things ready before you click on Apply for Job:
* Portfolio of relevant work done in the past, either as a part of another organization or projects undertaken as individuals.
* Written / recorded SoP about joining an Ed-Media-Tech firm - State why you think Education is a good challenge to tackle.
You will get a response that might include a content test or be called for an on-site technical round before confirmation of on-boarding interview schedule.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.