BYJU's is a supplementary learning company with a disruptive product in the K-12 and test prep segment.
Fluent in one or more of classical animation, character animation, motion graphics
- Requires a diploma or a bachelor’s degree (engineering / design / art / 2D animation / 3D animation / film-making)
- 1-5 years of experience in the field or allied domains will be useful (min. 1 year expected)
- Applicant should be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures and should rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Projects include 2D animation for the App and for other Communications:
- templates for video projects
- full-scale 2d animated videos
- animated assets for content videos
- character animation
- motion graphics and kinetic typography in videos
What is expected of a candidate:
- must show a high level of technical skills and ability creating the animated movement and performance
- traditional animation experience and strong drawing skills a must
- positive attitude with the ability to work within a team and actively problem-solve/troubleshoot
- demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively while meeting deadlines
- specialization and/or expertise in classical animation, character animation, motion graphics, dynamic typography and others
- strong grasp of principles of design, layout and frame composition, and principles of animation is a must
- ability to follow storyboard and design reference accurately and work in a range of styles and to work with a minimum of supervision
- working knowledge and experience with Adobe After Effects (including Duik, Boa Bones and other plugins; Forward-Inverse Kinematics, Puppet Pins 3rd party plugins – Red Giant Trapcode Suite, VideoCopilot Suite including Element 3d and others, Plexus, Newton and other Physics Simulators, Motion V2, etc.), ToonBoom, Character Animator, Adobe Animator and Photoshop Timeline Animation, etc.
- ability to spot and rectify shortcomings in efficient design practices and a strong intent to mentor and learn from peers
How to Apply:
If you think this profile is built for you, then look no further! Reach out to us by filling in your details and performing a small task.
Before you apply for the job, we advise you to download and install “BYJU’S – The Learning App” on the play store or app store to have a better idea of what we are building and what we’d expect from you.
Go through a few videos from our YouTube Channel as well.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.