Oyo is India’s largest branded chain of hotels offering standardised stay experiences at affordable prices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role requires heading the entire P/L & operations of the hub. The business structure is as follows: Region > Hub > City > Micro Market. End to end management and accountability of the entire hub with the help of local sales and operations team.
· Manage the Profit / Loss end to end for the hub
· Drive the offline channels and close liasoning with the online team to ensure meeting of URN (Used Room Nights) targets.
· Responsible for managing operations (quality of service and escalations) in the marketplace and ensuring high quality of customer experience.
· Building sustainable demand channels from a long term perspective such as corporates / travel agents.
· Responsible for meeting the supply targets and identifying new supply avenues.
· Build a highly engaged and energetic team that will strive for success and have high key resources.
· Creating new processes to improve operational efficiencies.
· Driving the sales growth and manage the entire end to end operations of the for the entire hub.
Primary Location: IN-BR-Patna