Oyo is India’s largest branded chain of hotels offering standardised stay experiences at affordable prices.
Job Description: The HRBP for Corporate will be a strategic partner to the CXO group in achieving the business objectives for OYO. This position will manage a team recruiters and will report to the Chief HR Officer. The HRBP will be responsible for 700+ on-roll employees across various functions. You will also be expected to contribute to at least one company level project related to improving our processes along with managing and initiating all people related initiatives in the region including the ones mentioned below
1. Manpower planning in line with business priorities, effective hiring, succession planning and reducing attrition.
2. Talent Management by enabling Career Development, Succession Planning and retention of top performers and effectively manage improvement in performance of laggards.
3. Manage Training of new joiners and current employees to enable employees to reach their full potential and efficiency.
4. Cost Optimization of people in various roles by enabling increase of work efficiency and regulate hiring as per business priorities.
5. Ensure Compliance of the region as per labor laws and policies of the company
6. Resolve employee grievances keeping in mind both the needs of the business and the employee.
To perform well in this role, it will be important that you have the following competencies –
· Strong business acumen and ability to collaborate across all levels of the organization.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively in a fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
· Passion for Results, sense of urgency, self-starter and problem solving attitude.
· Data and process driven approach to problem solving.
· High on integrity and ability to work autonomously
Primary Location: IN-HR-Gurugram