Eko is a media and technology company pioneering a new medium where viewers shape the story as it unfolds.
Eko is a media and technology company pioneering a new medium in which stories told in live action video are shaped by viewers as they unfold. We provide the leading technology platform for the creation and delivery of serial interactive video entertainment and partner with media companies, independent creators and top brands to create experiences for highly-engaged, digitally native audiences. Our serialized shows are distributed through HelloEko.com, affiliate partners, and social networks; available on desktop, mobile, connected TVs, and VR. Eko Studio, which includes our free authoring tools, is also home to a growing community of creators crafting their own interactive experiences with Eko's platform.
Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, Marker, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Warner Music Group, and WPP. The company (and position) is based in New York with offices in Tel Aviv.
We are looking for a production manager who is as excited about new technology and storytelling as we are! Someone who is process driven, tenacious and strives for results. The production manager works with the Director of Content production on all production needs from development through delivery for multiple projects on our continuously growing slate. We look to the production manager to own the overall production process, including but not limited to coordinating logistics, schedules, and budgets, overseeing 3rd party production companies, project managing the UX / UI interactivity processes, and working within cross-functional teams. We are looking for someone who likes to take risks, has an entrepreneur mindset and who isn’t afraid to try new things and think outside the box when it comes to production processes.
- Manage multiple projects from development through delivery, advising on overall production and implementation plans; including, but not limited to deal negotiations, creation, and analysis of production budgets and schedules, managing internal timelines and workflows to ensure timely delivery of shows and receiving and reviewing deliverable materials.
- Oversee interactivity implementation on projects and liaise with the UX/UI vendors and production vendors to ensure streamlined and efficient workflows.
- Create and vet budgets and schedules.
- Track budgets and work closely with finance team on the management of cash-flow and financial forecasts for projects and processing invoices.
- Work closely with Director of Production and Director of Content Partnerships and Business Affairs on deal negotiations for production partners.
- Work closely with Director of Production on risk management and all practical aspects of production.
- Liaise with Eko Product team for technical updates to the player to ensure all implementation teams are aware of updates and changes.
- Update Project Statuses in Asana and internal systems.
- Conduct on-site set visits / production evaluations as necessary.
- Receive and review all delivery materials for each program for contract compliance.
- Work on departmental projects as assigned.
- At least 5+ years of production management experience either with a network, production company or digital agency.
- Knowledge of serial production for both scripted and unscripted.
- Strong knowledge of production logistics, rights issues, talent negotiations, and current industry standard practices.
- Understanding of UX/UI implementation processes.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter who has the ability to prioritize resources among multiple projects.
- Experience with Google Suite.
- Experience with Asana a plus.
We are all artists. We strap a saddle on chaos, hit “unrealistic” goals, act passionately, help each other flourish, learn quickly, trust our guts, trust each other, speak our minds, believe in a creative approach to everything, and respectfully break and rewrite rules. We are reinventing storytelling forever. Isn’t it beautiful?
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.