Security cameras backed by smart software.
Cloud Security Engineer - London, UK
Job Description / Skills Required
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
Verkada is seeking Cloud Security Engineers who are passionate about cloud networking and IoT to provide troubleshooting, design, and integration assistance to our growing base of enterprise customers.
- Help customers troubleshoot network, hardware and software issues related to the Verkada platform.
- Provide best practice design and integration expertise to customers.
- Communicate technical matters to customers both orally and in writing.
- Own customer issues from creation to resolution.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to test new products and features and fix bugs.
- Contribute content to our Knowledge Base.
- Build Support processes that will scale.
- Strong understanding of computer networking, hardware, Linux and cloud-based software systems.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in related technical discipline: Computer Networking, Telecommunications, Systems Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Cyber Security from an accredited 4-year college.
- 1+ years professional or internship experience in a technical or IT related role preferred.
- Industry certifications are a plus: CCNP, CCNA, CCNET, CWNP, CWNA, Network+.
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
More Jobs at Verkada
- Channel Sales Manager - Northern California US San Mateo, CA, US
- Enterprise Solutions Engineer - The Carolinas Raleigh, NC, US
- Enterprise Solutions Engineer - Greater Toronto Area Toronto, CA
- Enterprise Solutions Engineer - Greater Minneapolis-Saint Paul Area Minneapolis, MN, US