Security cameras backed by smart software.
San Mateo, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger, and keep people / places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers, but this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect.
‘Growth hacking’ may be an overused term in Silicon Valley but at Verkada we believe that the biggest wins that a marketing department can provide the top and bottom line reside in high-impact, low-cost solutions that fall outside the methods normally used by traditional B2B marketers. At a fast paced hyper-growth startup like Verkada, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and we want you to grow with us!
- Work alongside Verkada’s CMO to brainstorm and execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact.
- Unlock complicated blockers that prevent many marketers from achieving scale or efficiency.
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales.
- No marketing experience needed.
- 4+ years of experience in a job that required quantitative analysis (including but not limited to: banking, engineering, scientist, data science, etc.).
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity.
- Obsessed to solve puzzles and never give up.
- Inbox 0 type personality.
About Our Team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.