Amplitude helps companies build better products.
About The Role & Team
Modern enterprises are defining their futures by finding creative ways to engage their customers digitally. The challenge is that their older analytics tools are ill-equipped to provide the insights necessary to efficiently achieve these goals . Enter Amplitude… and YOU
Pairing product and analytics expertise with Amplitude’s product intelligence tool, the senior solutions consultant will help their enterprise prospects envision a future where they are able to predict customer behavior in service of building better products.
This is one of the most influential roles in the company and you will regularly impact our own internal product roadmap, work with marketing to make sure we’re staying ahead of our competitors and help define our go to market strategy for new markets.
To learn more about our team, check out our blog post on Pre-Sales at Amplitude.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will:
- Own and confidently deliver custom presentations, demonstrations, and proofs of concept of Amplitude’s solution to Directors, VPs and C-level executives
- Couple your product and analytics expertise with your strong sales acumen to proactively and accurately identify prospect pain and decision criteria and define the appropriate solution and optimal sales strategy
- Constantly be doing discovery in concert with your account executives to continuously bring solutions into focus
- Work closely in your day to day with account executives, product managers, product development, and customer success to ensure a seamless buying experience for our potential customers
- Advise prospects on the kinds of data they should be collecting to produce their desired results
- Support trial periods and proofs of concept with potential customers to ensure they are effectively learning and engaging with the platform
- Become an in-house expert in Amplitude’s product and stay up-to-date on product releases and new features, assist in training new SC team hires, and other sales team members
- Drive the Amplitude product roadmap forward by sharing product feedback and new requirements from the field back to our product management team
- [WHEN POSSIBLE] Travel to customer on-sites to deliver demos and presentations
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have five or more years of software pre-sales experience with at least three building solutions for large enterprises
- You have an appetite for learning about the world of product management, product analytics frameworks and data structures
- You get beyond excited when you give a demo that dazzles and inspires your prospect (and buries your competition)
- You are passionate about joining a winning sales team and crushing your number
- You love sharing your winning strategies with the broader sales and solutions consulting team
- You want to help define how we attack new markets and verticals
- Our team’s attitude towards constantly contributing new ideas, collaborating closely, and communicating openly is something that excites you
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, Singapore, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.