Freshworks is a leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement software.
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design and implement multi-tier (DB, services, and web) software applications, and document, test, fix and enhance systems when needed. In your agile team, you will closely work with engineers, architects, managers, design, QA and operations teams, and create solutions that meet business requirements. You will spend most of your time developing clean code with limited abstraction. In this role, you will also mentor team members across functions. You will also implement and support compliance with Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
- 3-6 years of prior experience
- Advanced understanding of OOPS
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Ability to design for scale and performance
- Ability to do peer code reviews
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Experience with hands-on programming
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms
Experience/Desired Skills (but not all required):
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with large-scale systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Prior experience with AWS
- Experience with open-source projects
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deployment schedule