Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
Customer Success Manager, Digital Experience
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal teams to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
Our Digital Customer Success team is composed of Legal Analysts (read: implementation specialists), and Customer Success Managers responsible for activating our Standard & Premium package customers quickly and effectively while maintaining & enhancing the quality of deployments.
As a Customer Success Manager, Digital Experience, you’ll be responsible for partnering with our customers to activate them quickly while maintaining a high quality of deployments and enabling customers to self-serve. As a Trusted Advisor with deep product knowledge and empathy, you’ll understand customers’ business objectives and align them with product capabilities. You’ll partner with the Legal Analyst to understand to transform the customer’s business requirements into a system that’s ready to be deployed to their business users. You’ll lead end-user training and enablement initiatives, serve as the “voice of the customer” in internal meetings, and work cross-functionally to improve the overall activation experience for these customers.
What you will be doing:
- Enablement: Lead welcome calls, train customers to use the Ironclad platform, work with your customer to build out their use cases, develop and deliver launch collateral and lead end users through training.
- Proactive Health Monitoring: Proactively monitor and drive usage of the platform within a large portfolio of 75-100 customers. Develop email templates and campaigns based on these customer health assessments to increase product usage to ensure customers are maximizing their value of Ironclad.
- Evangelize: Communicate new use cases and features / functionality that will enhance the customer’s workflow and drive organizational product adoption.
- Customer Advocate: Be passionate about the customer experience and skilled in translating customer feedback into product requests.
- Collaborate: Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to accomplish customer goals
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-growing company; direct experience with SaaS products, solutions, or ecosystems preferred.
- 3+ year customer-facing experience as a CSM, BDR, Sales, or Strategic Consultant
- Expert in driving results and outcomes while solving complex business problems.
- Excellent presentation, organizational, and communication skills (both written and verbal). Written samples may be requested.
- Ability to partner effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software.
- Team and goal-oriented.
- High output; low ego.
- Knowledge of SaaS post-sale support motion and technical curiosity is a plus.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.