BYJU's is a supplementary learning company with a disruptive product in the K-12 and test prep segment.
BYJU’S is the world’s leading education-media-technology company. We make millions fall in love with learning every day through personalized and entertaining learning experiences which include educational videos, books, games, and more. We are growing our content development team.
If you are someone with…
- an ability to teach a concept simply and entertainingly
- proficiency in one or more K-12 subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Commerce, Social Studies, Environmental Science, and English
- an interest to write in a variety of styles and to visualize content using storyboards
- an understanding of, or interest in, learning theories, and global and local education product trends
- a hunger to learn and grow, the knack to thrive in a fast and furious, ever-changing, and cross-functional environment
… then we’re looking for you. Your key responsibilities would include, but not be limited to
- Writing intuitive and intriguing scripts for videos and books in your area of subject expertise or with help from other subject experts
- Storyboarding to bring the scripts to life in the form of books, games, and movies
- Creating questions, adaptive assessments, lesson plans, and other technology-enabled tools to help students learn via their own personalized learning path
- Leveraging knowledge of K-12 misconceptions to build effective learning products
- Play-testing our products and incorporating insights from it back into the product
- Taking ownership of your own growth!
The leadership is invested in your growth as an individual, within and beyond this company. Since Ed-tech is a relatively new industry we would appreciate active input from you as to what you would like your role or career to evolve into. That way we can help you get there.
- If you are a fresher, depending upon the initiative you show, in a year’s time, you may be mentoring your own team members and leading centres of excellence (Subjects, Writing, Assessments, Question Types).
- If you come with relevant experience, we will mutually come up with a way to best leverage the same.
Compensation & Other Details:
- Compensation is as per industry standards
- We work on a 5-day weekly cycle with Saturdays and Sundays off.
How to Apply
If you think this profile is tailor-made for you, and even if it feels like it fits somewhat, then look no further. Reach out by filling in your details below and performing a task.
You can access a few videos on our YouTube Channel as well.