Computer Vision Engineer
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
We are a San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. We have raised $117MM in total and are backed by Tiger Global Management ($70MM Series C) and Sequoia Capital ($30MM Series B). We move freight daily between LA and Phoenix using our purpose built transfer hubs. This is an incredibly exciting time for autonomous driving and our team is looking to grow.
As a computer vision engineer within the perception team your job is to help design and build the systems that allow our self-driving truck to sense and perceive the world around us.
- Research and develop computer vision algorithms in the field of classical computer vision and multi-view geometry
- Test and integrate computer vision solutions in our self-driving truck
Experience Should Include:
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience or equivalent academic background
- Experience writing production quality code in C++
- Understanding of multi-view geometric computer vision and classical computer vision
Experience Might Include:
- Experience with ROS, OpenCV, and CUDA
- Experience with lidar processing and/or inertial sensors
- Experience with sensor fusion
When you apply, address the application to Kiana and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: