Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
Business Development Representative
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Interested in being a key sales team hire at a category-defining company, backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley? Ironclad is looking for Business Development Representatives to join our sales team to help us scale revenue and market share.
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
You'll be joining a growing and well-funded team coming from places like Palantir, Box, DocuSign, Salesforce, and Harvard Law. This is a chance to bring a two-thousand-year-old profession into the digital age, ship a product to paying users that can’t live without it and help write the sales playbook for the next billion-dollar vertical.
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Research and build accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling).
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts.
- Present sales pitches, product reports and other valuable data to potential prospects in a way that promotes the company brand and mission and helps the audience identify a need for the product.
- Collect and track information that provides sales intelligence for our team, organizing and categorizing sales lead information into Salesforce.com.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify product improvements, modifications or changes that could enhance its overall performance and attractiveness of our platform.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
- Driven; ready to enter a fast-paced startup.
- Hungry to learn sales tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach, and Salesforce.com.
- Self-sufficient with a strong internal sense of urgency; hard-working and humble.
- Thoughtful, with strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills and persistent follow-through on commitments to our customers.
- Teammate who works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just prospecting into accounts.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly.
- Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
- Friendly and excited to work with a tight-knit group of individuals who work hard but also emphasize the importance of the collective social experience to deliver outsized business results.
Nice to have:
- Experience selling to in-house legal teams.
- Experience in a high growth company.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.