Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Tel Aviv, IL
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,500 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Here at Gong.io we believe in long-term & strong relationships with our people!
We are looking for a super talented “Talent Acquisition Partner” with experience in hiring top notch candidates to join the ride, working on initiatives to enhance our recruiting processes, employer branding, and the candidate experience.
If you are a business-oriented, data-driven, tech geek with a sense of urgency, your place is with us!
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle, focusing on roles across R&D and Product, and potentially a variety of other areas
- Serve as a talent acquisition business partner to internal stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with candidates, and work to continually improve our candidate experience
- Proactively focus on direct sourcing, referrals, and other creative, low-cost sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent top-of-the-funnel pipeline of qualified candidates
- Stay current on innovative recruiting technology, trends, and practices
- Collaborate with HR and other partners on process improvements, events, employer branding, and various other initiatives
- Be a champion of Gong’s operating principles and unique company culture
- Ensure exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process to both the candidate and the hiring manager
- Maintain exceptional data integrity and drive ATS adoption with Lever
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of end-to-end recruiting experience in a technology company, preferably at a high-growth company - MUST
- 3+ years of sourcing and researching using various tools and platforms
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with the demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
- Experience meeting candidates and assessing their skills, ability, and fit
- Proficiency with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques, and software collaboration tools
- Tech savvy (up to speed on the latest and greatest recruiting tools)