Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is looking for an experienced Database Administrator, who will maintain mainly MongoDB and Redis databases while optimizing the performance, security, the availability of DB clusters. If you are ready to work and grow in a professional team environment, we'd like to meet you.Responsibilities:
- Keep clear documentation of the database setup and architecture;
- Write procedures for backup and disaster recovery;
- Ensure that the databases achieve maximum performance and availability;
- Configure, monitor, and deploy replica sets;
- Create roles and users and set their permissions;
- Build and maintain database infrastructure that allows the business to grow rapidly;
- Identify existing and future performance issues and resolve them quickly or head them off entirely;
- Collaborate with product teams to understand their current and future storage needs and to partner with them to incorporate reliable, correct, and performant database practices into their designs and implementations.
- BS/MS degree in computer science or a related field;
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator;
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards;
- Strong understanding of the cons and pros of No-SQL Databases;
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.