Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
This role reports to the head of growth marketing which incorporates ad tech, marketing operations, campaigns, business analytics, and field marketing. This role will be instrumental in driving the company strategy into key markets and our partnership with sales leadership in the region.
Being on this growth marketing team puts you squarely in the epicenter of the product-led growth movement. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to define the NAMER marketing strategy alongside sales leadership and more broadly contribute to the definition of "digital field" in the context of a true growth marketing function. Having access to customer insights from the first touch, to product feature usage, to renewal, and beyond makes this a truly full lifecycle marketing opportunity. This is a career-defining role with many industry-first possibilities at your fingertips to invent and bring to fruition.
In this role, you will:
- Build the strategy by market, that drives to short and long term business and growth objectives (50%+) in collaboration with local sales leaders and marketing leadership
- Be entrepreneurial and able to operate and succeed within the resource envelope available in terms of budget and resources
- Develop innovative integrated digital campaigns across ad tech, web, and email as well as scaled account-based strategies in the region
- Be a key partner to local sales leaders as well as an ambassador for the entire marketing team
- Be data-driven and able to navigate grey areas and make tactical short term and strategic long term decisions and be right a lot
- Understand Martech stack and how to leverage but not base strategy solely on the implementation of new technologies
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7 + years relevant experience
- Proven track record of scaling an org through stages of growth from $100M to IPO, to $1B and beyond
- Desired but not required experience marketing in the analytics space
- Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to formulate and communicate strategy
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Over twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.