Dia&Co is the premier personal styling service for plus-size women. Try on clothes at home, keep what you like, return the rest.
Dia&Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
We are seeking a Director of Brand Marketing to build our brand and develop engaging, high impact campaigns that increase awareness of Dia and grow our incredible customer base. This person will be responsible for setting the strategy and building the team that will own increasing awareness of Dia&Co within the plus size market through PR, media partnerships, social media and community programs and integrated campaigns and more. This person will also own understanding the impact of awareness efforts on sales through sophisticated measurement and attribution strategies. The ideal candidate is a creative innovator, compelling storyteller, and data-driven marketer, who is equally comfortable getting market data to help set priorities as they are giving feedback on creative strategies and partnership opportunities. They should have proven experience delivering innovative messaging and multi- channel campaign strategies that drive awareness, growth and increase customer lifetime value.
What you'll do
- Own and optimize the overall GTM calendar in close coordination with Editorial, Merchandising and Product teams.
- Develop and drive strategic marketing programs from inception to launch
- Lead customer and market insight research, and leverage deep understanding of our audience and brand positioning to drive effective messaging and creative strategies.
- Work with our analytics and merchandising teams to understand the impact of programs and campaigns on purchasing behaviors and lifetime value.
- Lead and develop a team that drives day-to-day execution of:
- Integrated marketing campaigns, editorial content and experiential brand moments
- Large-scale brand awareness campaigns (including TV and offline media)
- Brand and Media Partnership opportunities
- Press strategy and agency management
- Influencer & Brand Ambassador programs
- Own budget setting, planning inputs, attribution and measurement strategy for brand awareness programs.
- Balance the importance of an effective commerce message with our strong brand advocacy positions around empowerment and plus-size culture.
- Dream big and bring big ideas to the table.
- Manage the Social Media Marketing, Content (Editorial) Marketing, Influencer & Community Marketing teams, as well as agencies who may support individual initiatives and channels.
Who you are
- 7 -10 years of experience in marketing or brand management on brand and/or agency side; management experience a plus.
- Brand-first champion and creative, who continually pushes brand thinking and rallies a team around a common vision
- Passion for creative storytelling, consumer shopping behavior, emerging trends in social marketing and new media
- Balanced left and right brain marketer, with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and proven ability to turn findings into executable, strategic plans
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for detail, display comfort working in cross functional settings both as a leader and a player, have an ability to think outside of the box and find creative and unorthodox solutions that give the brand its edge.
- Results-oriented with an exceptional track record of developing holistic marketing strategies and plans that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Leadership skills, being able to move and inspire a cross-functional group, leading it into a unified direction and with a common vision.
- Have a good sense of humor and bring fun to work!
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative