Capital Float is an online lending platform serving startups and small businesses.
Manager/Sr. Manager - Business Intelligence
Job Description / Skills Required
- Build data driven strategies to manage collection efficiencies & customer management
- Analyse, draw actionable insights from complex data to optimize collections & reduce COC
- Identification of issues, chart out the probable solution & share with stakeholders
- Create or discovery new solutions with market analysis & engagement.
- Regular monitoring of data input output and analyse metric results
- Ensure integrity of collections data & utilization.
- Database management & management reporting.
- Work with cross functional teams for system process upgrade change that make it possible to leverage big data use cases
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Implement new data analysis methodologies
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Build a robust framework to monitor performance of implemented strategies and the portfolio
- Managing customer communication & collection activities via digital modes
- 3 to 5 years of data driven decision strategy and decision making experience
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to synthesize actionable insights and strategies from complex data
- Background in collection modelling/ strategy preferred
- Prior data science and modelling experience is a plus
- Strong technical skills (SQL/Python/R)
- Strong communication skills, team player with ability to influence without authority
- Hand on experience on 6 Sigma / project management.