Amplitude helps companies build better products.
As a Senior Success Manager, you are responsible for making sure that our strategic customers are successful in achieving their product goals. As a dedicated resource on a portfolio of strategic accounts, you will lead the process for understanding the most important business challenges of the product executives you partner with. You’ll then plan and execute on a roadmap to help solve these challenges and get our customers to their desired outcomes. For e.g., company X bought Amplitude to improve their retention by Y% over the next 12 months. It’s your job to ensure that customers are able to do that leveraging Amplitude over the course of the partnership.
You’ll do that in two different ways --
1) Strategic Project Manager -- You are responsible for enabling the product analytics ecosystem that allows our customers to achieve their target product outcomes. That requires a deep understanding of most pressing business problems, and being able to project manage the customer journey leveraging internal, and external resources to ensure that our customers hit those outcomes. You’ll also work closely with Account Managers to build growth strategies for your accounts and work with them through renewal and upsell conversations. Internally, you’ll work closely with the product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams to bring the customer voice into their key conversations.
2) Product Analytics Strategist -- you will become a product analytics leader and you will teach your customers how to derive valuable insights from our highly technical product. Your responsibilities include leading the onboarding process, conducting hands-on trainings on the platform, answering ad hoc business/strategy questions, and sharing methodologies and insights from your wealth of knowledge. You’ll build strategic frameworks for the different user personas (analysts, PMs, managers, C-level execs, etc) who can get value from the data in the system. Internally, you will help our product team and engineers in driving the product roadmap as you will advocate for your customers and voice their needs in product meetings.
- At least 6 years of experience in a customer success/account management role with at least 3 years of experience working with large enterprise customers
- Experience managing multiple business units of same customer
- Demonstrated ability to navigate complex enterprises and build new relationships
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explain a technical product or concept
- Proven experience in successfully coordinating internally across many different teams
- An aura of integrity, professionalism, and a willingness to assist
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Over twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, and PayPal.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.