CleverTap is a user engagement and analytics platform for mobile app developers.
CleverTap offers an AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to improve user retention and conversion rates through behavioural insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration.
Consumer brands around the world representing over 8,000 apps—including Gojek, Disney+ Hotstar, Discovery Kids, Sony, Vodafone, Carousell, and Cleartrip—trust CleverTap to help them improve user engagement and retention thereby growing long term revenue. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Tiger Global Management, Accel, and Recruit Holdings, and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, and Mumbai. For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Responsible for writing bug-free programs that conforms with coding guidelines and best practices while delivering the functional requirements at scale. Investigates and fixes bugs, writes tests. Communicates progress, identifies blocking issues.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to programming specifications that will produce visual elements of the application
- Work on Front-end frameworks such as SPA frameworks, preferably Vue
- Participate in team meetings. Communicating clearly.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in front-end development.
- Understanding of SPA frameworks, preferably Vue
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Comfortable with a high paced environment.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of node, npm, webpack.
Measure of Success:
- Quality and bug-free codes
- Ability to learn and take up challenging tasks
- Functional Competencies: Programming, User perspective, SDLC
- Behavioral Competencies: Eager to learn, proactive, problem solving, collaboration
- Reports to: Team Lead
- Direct reports: None
Why join us?
You are a leader ready for your next challenge
You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile marketing space
What is working at CleverTap like?
Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
Teamwork trumps individual success