CleverTap is a user engagement and analytics platform for mobile app developers.
CleverTap offers an AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to improve user retention and conversion rates through behavioural insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and omni-channel campaign orchestration.
Consumer brands around the world representing over 8,000 apps—including Gojek, Disney+ Hotstar, Discovery Kids, Sony, Vodafone, Carousell, and Cleartrip—trust CleverTap to help them improve user engagement and retention thereby growing long term revenue. CleverTap is backed by leading venture capital firms, including Sequoia, Tiger Global Management, Accel, and Recruit Holdings, and is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. with offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, Dubai, and Mumbai. For more information, visit clevertap.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Poc, implementation and rollout of new features. Maintain, manage and improve day-to-day operations so as to provide timely IT assistance and support.
· Timely response to support tickets
· Troubleshoot issues for supported hardware (MacBooks, Windows, iOS and Android phones)
· Identify issues for supported software (Slack, Zoom, RedHat SSO, GSuite etc)
· Plan, implement and maintain network connectivity within offices globally
· Maintain new versions of software deployed in the private application store (Jamf powered)
· Manage configuration and policies on remote devices (Jamf powered)
· Maintain and managed Macs enrolled via Device Enrollment Plan (Apple Business Manager)
· Create and maintain technical knowledge base documents to aid self service assistance for recurring issues
· Create, document and maintain standard operating procedures so that processes are streamlined
· Maintain users and groups in Active Directory
· Manage employee and contractors onboarding and offboarding globally
· Maintain and manage software licenses
· Manage security alerts on employee laptops
· At least 2 years of experience supporting users on MacOS, Supporting hardware (Mac) and software for user, Managing applications such as Slack, Zoom, GSuite.
· At least one year experience or working knowledge of managing MacOS and iOS devices using Jamf
· Working knowledge of shell scripting to automate tasks
· Brownie points for being certified by Jamf or the ability of working with one programming language
Measure of Success
· Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
· Document routine tasks/procedures so that others can follow
· Demonstrate continuous learning by successfully passing applicable certification
Why join us?
· You are a leader ready for your next challenge
· You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters.
· You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile marketing space
What is working at CleverTap like?
· Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
· Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
· Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
· Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
· Teamwork trumps individual success