Security service combining advances in autonomous cars, machine learning, anomaly detection, and 2-way telepresence to enable security personnel.
Senior Frontend Engineer
San Mateo, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Cobalt Robotics, our indoor robots work together with remote human operators to keep our customers safe. We patrol 24x7 to help prevent break-ins, detect massive leaks and give our customers visibility over their space, their assets, and their data.
Cobalt's team is comprised of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
We’re looking for people who want to make an impact with us and help build a company that is known for its excellence in engineering, passion for progress, and dedication to customers.
About the role: We use the latest web technologies and human-computer interaction principles to empower an individual to control and monitor a fleet of autonomous robots simultaneously. You will design, develop and maintain mission-critical UIs for our customers to manage their physical security from anywhere.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain “mission control” interfaces for our customers
- Implement and maintain features such as real-time video chat, data visualization and security reporting
- Work directly alongside our operators to understand and improve workflows
- Participate in code reviews and architecture discussions
What you need:
- Experience in creating modern web UIs with React and Redux
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Canvas, SVG, animation, or video games
- Experience with WebRTC or WebSockets
- Experience with Robotics or IoT
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.