San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
We are a San Francisco based team building self-driving semi trucks. We have raised $117MM in total and are backed by Tiger Global Management ($70MM Series C) and Sequoia Capital ($30MM Series B). We move freight daily between LA and Phoenix using our purpose built transfer hubs. This is an incredibly exciting time for autonomous driving and our team is looking to grow.
We are looking for a recruiting coordinator to join our team and improve our candidate experience and efficiency across the full recruiting process. As an entry level role, this is a great way to learn the recruiting function at a fast growing startup. This is a high impact, high leverage role where the work you do everyday has a direct impact across the company.
A great candidate experience is built on a really great coordination process. We have a small team of recruiters (that is also growing) to support, each are working with 2+ hiring manager relationships. With our ambitious hiring goals in 2021, this role can provide the highest leverage to hit all of our goals.
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews from technical phone screen, onsite to offer, and concluding conversations.
- Partner with interviewers and managers when they need to adjust their schedules
- Coordinate pre-onsite and post-onsite recaps
- Ensure interviews run smoothly
- Help build upon and improve our recruiting process
- Involvement with a variety of recruiting projects including diversity and inclusion, university recruiting, interview etiquette, and training
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of equivalent work experience
- A track record of strong work ethic and dedication
- Appreciation for organization
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to adapt to change and a fast-paced environment
- An interest in recruiting or previous experience in a similar role is always a bonus
We aren't robots! You are applying to real humans here. In fact, the people reading this application will be your colleagues on the recruiting team.
When you apply, address the application to Jacqueline and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights: