Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom Inc., a leader in behavior change, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful health outcomes for our customers. Noom reaches millions of users worldwide and has been growing revenue 3x year-over-year. The marketing and team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people worldwide to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!
Noom is looking for a Creative Director to lead the development of Noom’s paid social creative. This candidate will lead our internal growth creative team and work hand-in-hand with internal cross functional teams and to deliver best-in-class, high-performing creative across paid social channels at high volume and high quality. The ideal candidate will be a consumer first, strategic thinker that obsesses over bold creative approaches that drive performance and deliver business results.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Constantly challenge the team to improve and optimize creative performance through innovative, credible content that appeals to consumers and delivers on learning objectives for the business
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to understand the seasonal business goals, strategies, and consumer insights to inform the development of strategic plans in paid, owned, earned and shared channels
- Translate brand strategies into compelling and actionable creative briefs for the internal creative team
- Improve cohesion of brand story and brand cues across every touchpoint
- Inspire and coach your team to share and deliver on your passion and vision
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of experience with at least 2 years of experience in a Creative Director level role with a focus on digital design, content strategy, creative development, production and optimization
- Rapid production experience
- Team leaders who understand how to adjust and structure their teams to create successful outcomes
- A deep understanding of the digital landscape (with a focus on paid social) and proven success working with media teams to balance brand and performance objectives.
- Consumer- first thinkers who understand the power of insights and data to develop campaigns and programs that drive consumer awareness, affinity, and advocacy
- Deep respect for craft and creative excellence, balanced with an ability to experiment in lower fidelity ways to prove out an idea.
- Problem solvers who are excited and hungry to work in a high-growth startup environment
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Day in and day out, you’ll be focused on a purpose driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a team of highly committed founders and co-workers
- Be one of the first hires on a growing team with high stakeholder visibility and runway to pioneer programs that positively impact the business
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 3x year-over-year, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, tech budget, free meals in the office, and more)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still family driven culture
This Is A Full-Time Position Based In Our NYC Headquarters.