Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Security Operations Lead
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a leader of security operations, you’ll play a key role in ensuring trust and security are core to day to day operations. This will be a hands on position as we mature our security team and you will be responsible for improving and automating our security operations practices.
- Manage SIEM
- Incident Response
- AWS Security
- Security Orchestration and Automation
- Cloud security operations
- 5+ years of security operations experience
- Familiarity with security operations in a cloud environment
- In-depth knowledge of SIEM (Security Information Event Management)
- AWS Experience including Guard Duty
- Familiarity with attack frameworks and mitigation
- Ability to script is a bonus
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.