On-demand moving and storage with on-demand retrieval.
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense — a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for a Human Resources (People) Associate to join our People team and help support our rapidly growing, geographically dispersed business. This position will work out of our South Brunswick, NJ warehouse location and help provide a variety of HR services across the business, with a particular focus on supporting our East Coast and Midwest locations.
What you'll do:
- Provide HR support for the business - advise managers on performance management, employee relations, company policies, and other HR-related topics.
- Conduct training for management and team members on People Ops processes to improve the employee experience
- Partner with HR Coordinator to onboard new team members and get them up to speed with payroll, benefits, policies, procedures and Clutter culture.
- Facilitate and document the ADA Interactive Process and help leadership determine reasonable accommodations.
- Support team members through the Leave Of Absence process by determining eligibility, maintaining regular communication, retrieving appropriate documentation, and facilitating the Return to Work process.
- Assist in policy implementation and rollout of new processes to ensure as positive an experience as possible for employees and managers.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, HR Administration, or a related field preferred)
- 2-4 years of work experience in human resources or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to manage and analyze data using Excel and Google Sheets
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.