Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across all channels, both paid and organic. This role is the first of its kind at Dashlane, making this an ideal opportunity for someone entrepreneurial that can kickstart our nascent B2B business, with the security of a well-funded historical consumer business on the other side of the ecosystem.
As a Demand Gen Manager you will be in the driver's seat at the ground level of a quickly scaling B2B business dedicated to building the best online identity and security app. You will own demand gen strategy, execution and measurement, working alongside a diverse mix of stakeholders across the marketing, creative and sales teams, in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. You will drive the paid growth of our B2B business by designing and executing cross-channel plans to drive and nurture new leads. You will be responsible for increasing the volume of leads intelligently and efficiently. As we continue to grow in 2021 and beyond, you will oversee the scaling of the wider marketing growth plan, and will drive results to scale the business with a direct impact on revenue goals.
You'll be based in New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own the lead generation program for new Dashlane Business customers, across all channels, both paid and organic
- Synthesize and accelerate the journey from prospect to trial across all channels, including brand and paid media, virtual events, webinars, email and promotions
- Directly manage digital marketing campaigns to drive leads and influence pipeline
- Optimize targeting, creative and media buys to maximize ROI for all channels
- Work closely with the brand team to define go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, messaging and content needs
- Implement lead nurturing campaigns (paid + email) in collaboration with the CRM and Sales teams
- Perform in-depth analysis on key metrics and provide performance updates and reporting to the marketing and sales teams
- 4+ years of experience in demand gen or B2B marketing roles
We're also looking for:
- Experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, retargeting, partnerships and content syndication
- Track record of launching and managing webinars and virtual (and IRL) events
- Ability to base decisions on data, and use data to ask and answer questions that achieve team and company-wide goals
- Fluency in an inbound marketing platform, Marketo a plus, with additional experience within Salesforce
- Experience with B2B SaaS technology, cybersecurity and/or subscription businesses
- Experience having scaled demand gen for challenger tech or team/enterprise software brands
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.