Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom is about behavior change, and behavior change is fundamentally about habits. We are creating the most advanced psychology- and technology-powered behavior change platform ever; one that can tap into motivation, change habits, and drive health and wellness outcomes for millions of users. We need a senior product leader who can drive our strategy on habit formation, and will build and lead the team that will innovate and execute that strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating well-researched content quickly and experimenting with content format, tone, and type to build world-class behavior change curricula
- Bring your unique experience and perspective to identify opportunities to leverage content and copy to maximize user engagement and improve the user experience
- Work closely with user research, product, and design to create content for new programs and user groups
- Deeply empathize with our users, their motivations and challenges, and the psychological mechanics of behavior change to create content that increases domain knowledge, self-knowledge, habit formation, and overall improved health outcomes
What we’re looking for:
- 3-6 years experience as a writer, with a clear record in writing engaging, long-form, consumer-facing digital or app-based content
- Ability to write well-researched content quickly, that catches attention, retains interest, encourages continued engagement, and forms a relationship between users and Noom
- Flexible - can write consistent, on-brand content, as well as content in different tones and for different audiences
- Creativity - can take a single goal, concept, or idea and conceptualize several approaches and formats to communicate it (ex. short-form, long-form, language, analogies, teaching through questions, visuals, etc)
- Preferred background in health sciences, psychology, or behavior change and journalism, and experience in education or curriculum
- Strong user instincts and empathy and experience design, user research, product, and engineering to iterate on ideas to benefit end users