Capital Float is an online lending platform serving startups and small businesses.
Job Description / Skills Required
- Handling credit evaluation activities of proposals based on banks analysis, operating trends, financial ratio, debt service capacity, liquidity / cash flow, vintage of company, market standing and the credit policy.
- Accelerating new/renewals/Enhancements proposals in a timely manner and highlighting comments /recommendations to the appropriate authority as per banks Credit Policy.
- Handling liaising activities, coordinating with customers, initiating efforts for controlling customer escalations Ensuring that highest service standards are maintained for servicing clients and maintaining minimum turn -around -time
- Should handle tasks pertaining to credit underwriting, assessment and evaluation of loan proposals, approvals, legal formalities and disbursement with respect to the process.
- Supervising approval of loan proposals, assessment of loan servicing intent of customers, and sanctioning credits after appraising solvency status and verifying documents as well as post sanction follow -up and disbursal of loan.
- Managing customer centric banking operations and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms.
- Managing credit monitoring activities, ensuring the end use of funds, following up with compliance of the terms and conditions of the sanction order and analyzing the stock statement for monthly drawing power for the account and to see that all securities are duly insured proposals, sanctioning, credit monitoring, financial, policy, credit policy.