CleverTap is a user engagement and analytics platform for mobile app developers.
CleverTap delivers over 2 billion interactions everyday across our AI-powered customer engagement and retention platform that enables digital enterprises to dramatically improve mobile user retention and conversion rates through behavioral insights, predictive segmentation, user experience optimization, and fully automated campaign orchestration. Today, CleverTap is used by over 8,000 brands around the globe including Disney, Sony, Dominos, AirAsia, GoJek, and many more.
CleverTap is backed by Sequoia, Tiger Global Management, Accel, and Recruit Holdings. The company’s HQ is in Mountain View, CA with global offices in Singapore, Amsterdam, Dubai and Mumbai. For more information, visitclevertap.com or follow us onLinkedIn andTwitter.
Position: Sr. Manager / Director of Global Communications
If you’re great at building high profile, globally recognized brands, then we should talk.
This role at CleverTap is responsible for expanding our brand presence across the globe by developing and executing media and analysts programs which significantly increase our brand recognition. In this role you will be responsible for both vertical and regional communications programs designed to turn CleverTap into the most recognizable brand in each market sector.
- Implement and manage public relations programs across multiple geographies including North America, Europe, APAC and India.
- Create PR events which drive significant publicity as well as generate high profile opportunities for the company.
- Oversee media relations and several PR firms globally.
- Increase share of voice and provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Implement processes to monitor media coverage across regions and verticals.
- Build strong professional relationships with members of the media, analysts and key influencers across targeted verticals and regions.
- Creative thinking is a must as we are looking for this team member to develop unique concepts and programs that will quickly bring attention to the CleverTap brand.
- Outstanding, creative writing skills is required: press releases, contributed articles, bylines, PR campaigns, award submissions, and video script writing.
Qualifications and experience:
- BA and or Masters Degree in Communication/ Journalism
- 7 years experience in PR with a reputed technology firm or with the technology desk in a media firm. Experience in content writing and managing media relations is a must.
Measures of Success
- Media coverage (+ve) and containment of -ve coverage when required
- Quality of coverage/ reputation of media where coverage is generated
- # of hits, likes, shares, retweets, etc.
- PR/ event budget management
Functional Competency: Associated Press stylebook writing style, PR campaigns, G Suite knowledge, drafting/ writing skills
Leadership/ Behavioural Competency: Influencing and networking, Communication, Executive presence
Reports to: CMO
Direct Reports: None
Why join us?
- You are ready for your next challenge
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high growth mobile marketing space
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Hierarchy is a myth, merit is lauded
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success