Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you an engineer that enjoys using data to drive insight and transparency? Join Dashlane as an Analytics Engineer and take part in building the data systems that influence the key decisions for our company's growth.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
Our Data & Analytics group is growing and now includes close to 20 multidisciplinary members! As we continue to expand and innovate, we are looking for an Analytics Engineer to join the data team. You will be joining a team of Data Engineers, working alongside Data Analysts, and Data Science. As an Analytics Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in storing, modeling, and processing our data, in order to enable our company to scale in the coming years. An integral part of the Data team, you will be designing ETL pipelines, and ingesting data from multiple sources, deriving business insight.
You will be based in New York or Paris, with English as your working language.
About our Stack:
- Data acquisition: ECS, Kinesis, Firehose, Lambda, DMS
- Scheduling/Orchestration: Airflow
- ETL: Spark and DBT
- Datalake: s3, glue, Athena
- Datawarehouse: Redshift
- Dashboarding: Tableau
- Code versioning: Gitlab
- Preferred languages: SQL and Python
- Automation tool: Ansible and Terraform
At Dashlane you will:
- Build data pipelines and use python-based ETL tools for acquiring, processing, and delivering data.
- Develop data models and schemas that enable performant and intuitive analysis in a Data Warehouse setting.
- Communicate and collaborate with different stakeholders, like Data Scientists, Analysts, and product, to produce product requirement documents, and detailed designs.
- Implement and lead the definition, collection, documentation of streaming application logs.
- Work in a fast-paced, distributed environment, collaborating with our New York, Paris, and Lisbon teams.
What we look for:
- 2+ years of experience in using data modeling techniques and tools (focused on Dimensional design), Entity-Relationship diagrams, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with, and optimizing large data sets; choosing indexes, partitioning, tuning queries, and optimizations. across different functional environments.
- 3+ years of experience in translating business requirements to Data models using ETL and Orchestration tools.
- 3+ years of exceptional SQL skills with ability to write complex queries.
- 2+ years of experience with a scripting language (preferably Python) for data processing and analysis.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- A passion for sharing the value of data and communicating insights to a broad audience with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Experience administrating, ingesting, and monitoring data in data warehouses such as Amazon Redshift or Microsoft SQL Server
- A plus would be an experience with streaming AWS: Kinesis and or AWS serverless services: ECS and Lambda.
- Strong business analyst and requirements gathering/writing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English verbal/written communication and presentation skills
If you are passionate about data, security, technology, looking to grow, and have are what we are looking for - please reach out, we'd love to meet you.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.