Dia&Co is the premier personal styling service for plus-size women. Try on clothes at home, keep what you like, return the rest.
United States of America
Dia&Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
We are seeking a Director of Growth Marketing to lead the growth marketing strategy for Dia. You’re a seasoned, innovative, data-driven growth marketer with experience managing a large budget across a range of channels and tactics. You have a deep understanding of performance levers across multiple digital channels with the proven ability to leverage multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test & learn strategies. You’re extremely execution oriented with an eye for detail but excited about driving innovation, generating creative concepts and testing new strategies and channels.
What you'll do
- Plan, develop, execute and manage our growth marketing strategy
- Responsible for acquiring new customers -- profitably and efficiently -- through paid and organic marketing channels
- Understand and analyze KPI trends to drive step-function improvements across the entire funnel, working closely with the product team
- Manage and optimize marketing budget, adjusting and reforecasting regularly
- Consistently explore new opportunities for innovation and growth, ensuring the Dia Growth engine is cutting edge
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out iterative tests and leverage learnings across multiple channels.
- Grow a team of in-house marketers, manage and nurture key relationships with external agencies
- Understand the drivers of customer LTV performance and incorporate that understanding into campaign messages, offers and targeting.
Who you are
- Minimum 7 years of experience executing and scaling demand generation programs at B2C companies that have yielded exponential growth
- Analytical depth and deep experience driving marketing performance metrics and understanding cohort behaviors
- Prior experience running and optimizing ad campaigns on Google, Facebook and/or other paid marketing channels
- Can operate outside of spreadsheets and see the big picture
- Have a creative flair and get excited about testing new ad concepts
- Have a deep understanding and experience with multiple attribution models and third-party ad reporting platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Heap, Looker)
- Proven experience working directly with product teams to manage conversion funnel dynamics
- Are an effective and concise communicator and creative problem solver
- Embody Dia’s core values and company mission
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative