Shared inbox for teams.
Sales Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager who is passionate about making an impact at a fast-growing company. You will help drive the creation and execution of revenue plans, design & maintain core sales processes, and assess key metrics to enhance overall productivity of the Sales organization. You will play an important role in guiding strategic & operational initiatives, both at the global and regional levels, and ultimately help scale our business in an effective way. You are a genuine and proactive team player, who is able to embrace ambiguity and approach business problems in a data-driven and structured manner.
This position will be required to report to our San Francisco HQ.
What will you be doing?
- Partner closely with various levels of leadership globally to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth(new & existing business) and improve existing sales processes & operations
- Help drive annual business planning & modeling, including revenue and capacity management
- Guide regional/segment-level forecasting(reporting, pipeline management, renewals process) for the sales organization
- Drive changes to our sales technology that result in improvements in sales productivity
- Establish strong working relationships with other cross-functional partners(e.g. marketing, finance, analytics) to improve overall operations and how the company goes to market
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years experience in Sales Operations; start-up & SaaS experience preferred
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving abilities
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy, particularly within a global setting
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management
- Familiarity and comfort with Q2C process, sales systems/related tools(Salesforce.com), and reporting
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Proficiency in SQL, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus skills and attributes:
- Background working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- MBA/MS or equivalent with specialization in operations, finance, mathematics, business or related field of study.
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.