MedGenome Inc. is a genomics-based diagnostics and research company.
Job Description / Skills Required
The primary purpose of this role is to manage histopathology with IHC.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Set up, streamline and take the responsibility of Immunohistochemistry set up at MedGenome and quickly commercialize as many IHC tests as possible
- Quickly learn, understand the various Molecular test (single gene and real-time PCR) conducted at MedGenome and start signing and take the responsibility of the test reports
- Establish cordial relationship with all the major clinicians across the country who get the testing services at MedGenome
- Involve in the FISH (Fluorescent Insitu Hybridisation) based testing services at MedGenome
- To lead the test development of various new molecular tests for Leukaemia’s (all liquid tumours) and ensure that MedGenome becomes the leader in Molecular testing in Leukaemia’s and Lymphomas
- Assist other managers in quality audits
- Help sales and marketing team with the test menu and technical clarifications
- Represent MedGenome in CME’S and conferences
Desired skills and Qualification
- MBBS – MD Pathology compulsory
- 1-2 years of experience in Histopathology & IHC