SirionLabs is the leading provider of enterprise SaaS products that leverage automation and advanced analytics to enable effective post-signature management of complex services engagements (e.g. ITO and BPO) for buyers and suppliers.
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Aurora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs
Role: Test Automation Engineer
Relevant Experience: 2-4 years
Educational Qualification: B Tech (preference for CSE/IT)
- Good understanding of Web applications preferably SAS applications.
- Excellent automation skills in Selenium/Protractor or equivalent
- Good knowledge of TestNG framework.
- Good command of API testing and tools like Postman, SoapUI, JMeter or equivalent
- Good at debugging web applications and databases.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins/Maven
- Mobile testing and automation
- Performance testing using Jmeter or equivalent
- Security testing using Burp, ZAP or equivalent
- Experience with Browser level debugging , browser internals, browser memory management
- Cares about software getting shipped frequently.
- Deeply values software quality.
- Takes pride in adding value to organizational goals.
- Believes in team work and communicates well.
- Flexible, nimble and motivated about working in a fast-paced startup