SirionLabs is the leading provider of enterprise SaaS products that leverage automation and advanced analytics to enable effective post-signature management of complex services engagements (e.g. ITO and BPO) for buyers and suppliers.
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Aurora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Manager - Graphic Design
Years of Experience Required: 6+ years
Work Location: Gurgaon
About the Role:
As a key member of the Marketing team, Manager - Graphic Design will be responsible for developing and implementing art designs for all types of marketing materials including digital and print ads, banners, infographics, emails, landing pages, newsletters, eBooks, whitepapers, print collateral, SirionLabs’ website, thought leadership videos, tradeshow materials and other e-marketing graphic assets.
The ideal candidate will have strong digital/interactive design skills, communication and creative skills.
- Develop creative concepts and designs for all marketing materials including ads, banners, emailers, landing pages, whitepapers, case studies, website, etc.
- Quickly build an understanding of our technology, target audience and competition and leverage this understanding to create relevant designs
- Assist in the creation of market facing documents and PPTs from a design perspective
- Source high quality photographs, create illustrations to support the design work
- Develop interactive designs that facilitate engagement
- Manage printing process for print collaterals
- Excellent Graphic Design skills
- 6+ years of design experience in marketing, corporate communications, or creative agency environments
- Prior B2B experience required (ideally in a software product/professional services company)
- Demonstrable design experience showcasing application of typography, layout, composition, color and photography across print and digital communication channels
- Ability to work with limited direction and under minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & other design tools & previous experience of using these tools for designing brochures, whitepapers, pamphlets, banner ads and other marketing collaterals
- Experience working in Dreamweaver, Flash, Premiere and After Effects a plus
- Digital photography experience a plus
- Must have expert knowledge of file preparation, asset management and print production processes