SirionLabs is the leading provider of enterprise SaaS products that leverage automation and advanced analytics to enable effective post-signature management of complex services engagements (e.g. ITO and BPO) for buyers and suppliers.
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Aurora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Associate/ Analyst- Implementation
Years of Experience: 2-5 Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
As an Implementation Support Analyst, you play a key role in designing and supporting Sirion SaaS platform. In this role, you will cooperate with internal stakeholders such as Customer Success, Service Desk, Product and Engineering.
- Working with business users to identify application problems and advising on the solution
- Logging and keeping records of business users’ queries
- Analyzing call/ system logs to spot common trends and underlying problems
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Should be able to make the configuration changes as per requirement.
- Should have strong problem-solving skills, with excellent written and verbal communication
- Follow standard process for escalation of unresolved issues (Defects & Enhancements) with product Teams with timely follow-ups
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers & account managers
- Advanced to Expert knowledge of Microsoft excel/Word and understanding of internet technologies
- Knowledge of SDLC, Incident, Change management processes & Bug racking/Ticketing tools
- Knowledge of software upgrades and releases
- Well versed with user administration module on SaaS platforms or similar
- Knowledge of scripting/elastic search queries
- Well versed with process flow designing (MS Visio or similar software)
- Bachelors’ Degree or similar Degree/ Diploma
- SaaS Implementation & Application support
- Strong communicator, Highly analytical
- 2-5 years of working experience in implementing SAAS product