Fastest growing property search company in Southeast Asia.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to place in our Jakarta- Indonesia office. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will lead the TA team to recruit the best talent according to company business needs and implement efficient innovation in the recruitment process.
What you’ll do:
- Designing and implementing the strategy for the company’s Talent Acquisition systems.
- Analyzing the recruiting and talent requirements of locations, teams, and functions.
- Attracting, identifying, and head-hunting the best potential candidates.
- Initiate employer branding.
- Build stronger talent communities and pipelines.
- Maintain good communication with different hiring managers within the organization to understand business needs and changes.
- Analyze and improve hiring strategy, process, and quality of hire.
- Managing the TA team.
- Collaborate with the People Ops team regarding talent management.
- 4+ years of experience in internal talent acquisition or recruitment agency.
- 2 years of experience in managing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources or similar relevant fields.
- Experienced in recruiting tech talents.
- Proven track record of finding unique ways to source and attract qualified candidates.
- Excellent understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes.
- Outstanding communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Ability to work fast in a changing environment.
We apologize in advance – we may only be able to get back to the shortlisted candidate, but we really appreciate every application. We think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!